PowerPal X Portable Power Station 42000mAh 155Wh, 110V/ 100W AC, 12V DC*3, USB*3
- LITHIUM PORTABLE POWER: 42000mAh 155Wh battery capacity, ideal for powering appliances at a campsite, a tailgate party, outdoor activity or home improvement projects.
- VERSATILE POWERING OPTIONS: One 110V/100W AC outlet, three 5V USB outputs, three 12V DC outputs.
- UNPRECEDENT PORTABILITY: Weighs ONLY 3.5Lbs. Plus, the comfortable and ergonomic handle will make carrying your outdoor emergency power sources a breeze.
- SO QUIET, EFFICIENT POWER: Rest assured that your portable battery will not disturb you or your loved ones. No gas; No fumes; No pollution.
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO RECHARGE: AC wall outlet, 12V car outlet or via optional 60W solar panel.
- LED FLASHLIGHTS FOR EMERGENCIES.
- 1-YEAR AIMTOM WARRANTY.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Email to Friend Free Shipping
What Buyers are Saying
I purchased this to use on a camping trip with my son’s scout troop. I have a MedRes 10 CPAP machine and I use the DC converter cable (Car Adapter Cable). I turned off the hose temp and humidity control as recommended by my Dr. to save battery usage. The Aimtom battery indicator has 6 bars to show how charged it is and I’ve used it for my CPAP for two full nights (8+ hours) and I still have 4 bars left. After the first day I thought the charge indicator was broken because it still showed fully charges after 8 1/2 hours of use but I wanted to test it to see just how long it would last on one charge so I didn’t charge it. I’ve only used it two nights so far but with 4 bars left I expect it to last another 2-3 nights which is incredible. The other batteries online were advertising 2 nights and cost in some cases 3-4 times as much. I’m very impressed with the performance so far and look forward to using it on the camping trip.
- Product Series: PowerPal X
- Model Number: SPS-155
- Weight: 3.48 lbs (1.58 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.67 x 6.73 x 3.54 in (19.5 x 17.1 x 8.99 cm)
- Operating Temperature: 14~104°F (-10~40°C)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- USB Port (output): Three, 5V/2.1A Each
- 12V DC Port (output, 5.5x2.1mm): Three, 12V/15A (180W Max)
- 12V Car Port (output): 12V, 15A (180W Max)
- AC Outlet (output): 100V~120V, 50/60Hz, 100W Rated, 150W Peak
- Charging Port (input, 5.5x2.1mm): 13-22V, up to 2.1A
- AC Wall Charger: 7-8 hours
- AIMTOM 60W ASP-60 Solar Panel: 7-9 hours
- 12V Car Port: 7-8 hours
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion
- Capacity: 155Wh, 42000mAh
- Lifecycles: 500+ cycles
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Battery Management System: Over-charge Protection, Over-discharge Protection, Short-circuit Protection, Over-power protection, Over-current Protection
Frequently Asked Questions
What solar panel can I use to charge this power station?
Use DC 13V-22V solar panel to charge AIMTOM SPS-155. We recommend AIMTOM ASP-60 60W solar panel. Note that its input charging port is 5.5mm jack. If your solar panel’s output is MC4 connectors, you will need to get a MC4-to-5.5mm convert cable.
Can it power my CPAP machine for 7+ hours?
While you can certainly use its AC port to power your CPAP, we strongly recommend you can get a DC converter for your CPAP machine to get longer runtime. Plugging your CPAP DC converter to AIMTOM SPS-155’s DC port (car cigarette lighter socket type), it is expected to get 8+ hours runtime with CPAP humidifier/heater being switched off.
Can I re-charge this power station and use it to charge other device at the same time?
Yes, it supports pass-through charging which means that it has the ability to charge itself and charge devices at the same time.
Is it waterproof?
No, AIMTOM SPS-155 is not rated as waterproof.
Can I fly with it?
You will need to get ‘airline approval’. Commercial airlines allow max 100Wh without approval. 100-160 Wh range would require ‘airline approval’ prior to flying. This AIMTOM SPS-155 is 155Wh therefore you will need to contact your airline to get approved before getting on board.
Can I use this indoors during a power outage?
Yes, you can use indoors during a power outage to your smartphones, tablet, laptop, LED light etc.
Can it power my coffee maker?
This AIMTOM SPS-155 AC output is 100W continuously. It can’t power a coffee maker or water heater which requires much higher power than 100W.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 1x AIMTOM 155Wh Portable Power Station
- 1x Cigarette Lighter Adapter (for 12V Output)
- 1x AC Power Adapter
- 1x Car Charging Adapter
- 1x User Manual
Frequently Bought Together
: WC_Product::get_related is deprecated
since version 3.0! Use wc_get_related_products instead. in /home/aimtom/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php
on line 4861
: woocommerce_get_page_id is deprecated
since version 3.0! Use wc_get_page_id instead. in /home/aimtom/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php
on line 4861