PowerPal Raptor Solar Generator 540Wh, 110V/500W AC, DC 12V, USB-C, USB QC3.0, 12V Car PortModel: SPS-500
- GET A RELIABLE LITHIUM BATTERY POWERED GENERATOR & set off camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing and enjoying nature, in peace of mind that your smartphones, drones, laptops, cameras, projectors & mini fridges will never run out of power while you enjoy your outdoor adventures.
- A KILLER CAPACITY PORTABLE POWER STATION: With a full 540Wh capacity, this travel-friendly lithium battery power station PowerPal Raptor features a well constructed compact dimension of 10.2”x 6.8”x 6.7”, weighing only 11 lbs, which is 20% lighter than others of same lithium battery capacity.
- 9 CONVENIENT OUTPUTS ALL IN ONE POLLUTION-FREE BATTERY: Power up to 9 devices at the same time, including 2* AC Outputs at 500W (peak 1000W); 1* 18W USB-C port that charges iPhone, iPad, Galaxy S9, Pixel, and more; 1* Quick Charge 3.0 USB port; 2* USB ports that support 12W per port; 1* 12V car port that supports 96W and 2* 12V DC outputs(5.5mm) that support 48W per port. It can also output power while being charged.
- RECHARGE YOUR AIMTOM SOLAR GENERATOR IN A BREEZE: Easily recharged with AIMTOM 60W or 100W solar panels (SOLD SEPARATELY) within 14 hours (UNDER FULL SUN), or from an AC Wall Outlet within 8 hours (charging cable included), or recharged from your carport (charging cable included) within 16 hours on-the-go.
- SAFETY & ADVANTAGES: Advanced BMS safeguards your battery and devices with full protection against short-circuit, over-load, over-temperature and over-charging. PURE SINE WAVE AC output provides clean power which is safer for sensitive electronics. MPPT controller built-in for optimized high efficiency solar charging. Enjoy the convenience of 3-level adjustable LED lights & an LCD screen that allows you to check real time power consumption, battery capacity & remaining runtime.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Email to Friend Free Shipping
What Buyers are Saying
Very well built / TONS of power / Clean UI
This power station has been by far the most crucial purchase to my build. It’s very well built. It makes me not have to worry about power to charge my devices. As a fulltime photographer/web dev I’m constantly on my laptop working and charging camera batteries as well as running a small fridge. If you’re looking for a power station that does it all THIS IS IT.
It comes with all the plugs you need to charge it (Solar, Wall and Car Charger)
- Product Series: PowerPal Raptor
- Model Number: SPS-500
- Weight: 11 lbs (4.98 kg)
- Dimensions: 6.69x 6.76x 10.2 in
- Operating Temperature: 14~104°F (-10~40°C)
- Warranty: 12 Months
- AC Outlet (output): 110V/60Hz, 500W Rated, 1000W Peak, Pure Sine Wave
- USB Port (output): Two 5V/2.4A, one QC3.0
- 12V Car Port (output): 12V/8A
- USB-C (output): 18W
- 12V DC Port (output): Two, 12V/4A
- DC Input (recharged by wall charger, car or solar panel): DC 12-24V, up to 8A
- Wall Charger: 7.5 hours
- AIMTOM 60W or 100W Solar Panel: 12-15 hours
- 12V Car Port: 16 hours
- Gas-powered Generator: 16 hours
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion
- Capacity: 540Wh
- Lifecycles: 500+ cycles
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Battery Management System: Over-charge Protection, Over-discharge Protection, Short-circuit Protection, Over-power protection, Over-current Protection
Frequently Asked Questions
What solar panel can I use to charge this power station?
Use 60W~200W Solar Panel with output voltage of DC 12V-24V to charge AIMTOM SPS-500. We recommend AIMTOM ASP-60 or ASP-100 solar panel.
Can I re-charge this power station and use it to charge other device at the same time?
Yes, it supports pass-through charging which means that it has the ability to charge itself and charge devices at the same time.
Is it waterproof?
No, AIMTOM SPS-500 is not rated as waterproof.
Can I fly with it?
No, AIMTOM SPS-500 portable power station has 540Wh power, the commercial airliners have a maximum allowance of 100Wh.
Can I use this indoors during a power outage?
Yes, you can use indoors during a power outage to your smartphones, tablet, laptop, LED light and CPAP machines etc.
How can I calculate the run time it can power my device?
Run time = 540Wh* 0.85 / rated power of your deviceFor example, if your device is 30W, runtime will be 540Wh*0.85/30W=15.3 hrs (roughly calculated)
Actual runtime varies from every single application. Consult AIMTOM tech support for details.
Can I use this battery to jump start a car battery?
No, it is not suitable to use this unit to jump start a car battery.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 1x AIMTOM 500W Portable Power Station
- 1x AC Wall Charger
- 1x Car Charging Adapter
- 1x Solar Connection Cable with MC4 Connectors
- 1x User Manual
Frequently Bought Together
: WC_Product::get_related is deprecated
since version 3.0! Use wc_get_related_products instead. in /home/aimtom/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php
on line 4861
: woocommerce_get_page_id is deprecated
since version 3.0! Use wc_get_page_id instead. in /home/aimtom/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php
on line 4861